Monday, June 7, 2010

How I Miss Thee

I have to admit that I’ve been doing a pretty good job over here. But, today was a major setback.

I thought about Chipotle today. It was my downfall.

I absolutely love Chipotle. To me, it is quite possibly the perfect meal. During high school and my time at Wake, I spent significant portions of my limited income enjoying the delicacy of a flour tortilla with black beans, chicken, pico de gallo, extra cheese, sour cream and lettuce (guacamole on special occasions).

Bliss.

In Germany, doner kebabs help maintain the absence of Chipotle in my life. They are tasty and cheap. In fact, I do love them. But, Chipotle holds a special place in my heart. Forever.

Now, if I can admit something else…thinking about Chipotle didn’t ruin my day. It did make me miss home and my brothers and my friends, but there is just no way Chipotle could ever ruin someone’s day. It is just too great.

2 comments:

  1. Doner kebabs....yes!!! When I visit I will bring a perfectly preserved and 15 hour old Chipotle burrito for you...now doesn't that sound tasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't had chipotle yet but i do miss moe's! haha i had that so many times while we were at benning for airborne school. i deserved it after doing so many PLFs haha

    ReplyDelete